f you feel skeptical about buying a new vehicle, relax! My business Car Leasing Concierge is the car buyers advocate that will empower you to take control from your test drive to parking the car salesperson at their desk in order to get all the necessary information you'll need to accelerate the buying or leasing process.
Don't let car dealers set you off this Independence Day! Let us defuse the situation by getting you the best bang for your buck!
Car Leasing Concierge is your #1 Car Buying and Leasing Service in NY, NJ & CT, providing you with the most transparent pricing for all makes and models. Learn how quick-and-easy our simple step-by-step process saves you valuable time and money when you're in the market for a new vehicle.
First and foremost we're not here to sell you a vehicle, we're simply here to help you buy or lease one without getting taken for a ride by car dealerships! Car Leasing Concierge is a car buyers Advocate that has helped countless businesses, corporations and individuals secure their vehicles over the years.
Featured in The New York Times and Forbes, our insider's take is a revelation of the car buying and leasing process.
Our honest and transparent foolproof cheat sheets empower buyers to take control from the test drive to vehicle delivery, while saving hundreds to thousands dollars more than dealership pricing! We invite you to check with us before you sign - that way you'll rest easy knowing you've secured the best deal possible for your hard earned dollars!
Get the deal you want, your way today!
- Today it’s great to be able to have all these new car Apps and Websites available when you're in the market to buy or lease a new vehicle. But what most consumers don’t know is that 95% of these websites are linked to work in with car dealers. They all come across as your free friendly information center that supposedly helps you get the best deal possible when shopping for a new car.
- Unknowingly, the customer is completely unaware of what's about to come their way. Let me break it down so you can understand how this magic show full of illusions works, and how you end up paying for that so-called "Free" service.
- Once they have your information they send it to every dealership in your area hoping to get a sale. Before you know it, you’ll be bombarded with so many emails and phone calls you’ll think you have your very own fan club in the worst possible way. In return, 95% of these sites get a commission back from the selling dealer.
- Car Dealerships sign up and pay these sites to get your information, then on top of that they get paid an additional commission, usually around $500 if they finalize the sale. So in actuality-- and I really want you to think about this-- you’re paying a site to take your information for what you thought was a free service and give it to car dealerships that then pay them a commission. How do you think these sites stay in business?
- I know this for a FACT. I used to work for one of the largest dealer franchises in the Greater New York Tri-state area as a Fleet Director. At the beginning of each month these sites would ask us for the new price sheets with their commissions already packed into the price.
- How many times a day do you see on the internet-- especially FaceBook-- asking you to enter your email, phone and zip code?
- Almost all dealerships have an Internet Department that signs up for these referral services. Believe me, you’ll end up with so many calls and emails, you’ll almost have to take on a new identity just to get rid of them! When a deal is complete the car dealer pays the vendor the fee they signed up with to get the information you entered.
Car Sites That Get Paid by Auto Dealers for Your Information!
Kelly Blue Book
The list goes on and on...
- It’s quite funny, actually, watching these sites and Apps come up with new ways to try and lure people into believing all you have to do is order here and take this number to the car dealership. You're thinking, "Oh, wow that was easy!" Or even better, they give you a buyer’s certificate to show when you arrive at the dealership. That certificate you go in waving around is like a red flag to a bull. The only difference is they charge you in a different way.
Nice to meet you sucker!
- The numbers they give you are about as useful as a one legged man in an ass kicking competition. They can only give you a working number, then you're on your own! Some companies now go as far as quoting exact payments.
Fact number 2
- No one can quote you an exact payment without you filling out a credit application and submitting it to the bank for an approval just like the dealerships. So be careful who you give out your information to with these new online apps.
- Car dealerships won’t be going away anytime in the near future because sooner or later you’ll have to go into the dealership for a test drive. Just keep this in mind-- all these new Apps are coming out telling you that you’re approved and your payment is only going to be X amount, is just another way to lure you into a dealership.
- We receive a ton of emails and calls from clients telling us how misleading these websites are once they arrive at the dealership. For peace of mind, before you decide to sign elsewhere, you can get your pricing checked by us at Car Leasing Concierge. We'll help break it down for you with total transparency. This way you'll rest easy knowing you're getting the best pricing and service for your hard earned dollars.
Remember: the last place you want to end up on is the corner of Sucker Street and Buyer's Remorse Blvd.!
At Car Leasing Concierge, we're not here to sell you a car, we're here to help you lease or buy one!
2016 End of Year Car Lease Deals. Over 500 lease deals that are cheaper than any car dealer!
Learn more at carleasingconcierge.com/year-end-deals
We’ve already done the math and reduced over 500 lease deals through our Direct Fleet Network System for an effective monthly lease cost, and ranked them from cheapest to most expensive in each segment!
If it were possible and practical, most people would never set foot in a car dealership when purchasing a vehicle.
A national auto pollster recently surveyed 10,000 people in the U.S. about buying or leasing new cars, and the results show most consumers aren’t exactly fans of the standard car dealership experience. In fact, three quarters said if given the opportunity, they would consider making their entire car-buying process online-- including financing, price negotiation, back office paperwork and home delivery.
For many, purchasing a car at a dealership is too much of a confusing high-pressure process. It’s easy to see how it’s preferable to haggle over prices and options and review the fine print at one’s leisure in front of a screen rather than surrounded by salespeople and their “let me talk to the manager” games. After all, a classic negotiation tactic is walking away from the deal on the table, and walking away from an online offer is as simple as ignoring an email.
For another indication of the degree to which consumers don’t like the traditional car-buying experience, check out a recent survey conducted by another national auto ranking pollster. Of 4,002 consumers polled, only 17 said they like the current car buying process just as it is. The rest said they “want significant changes, particularly in the test drive, deal structuring, financing paperwork and service phases.” Many said they’d like to see the nitty-gritty of deals conducted online rather than in person.
For instance, consumers indicate that they would like to see a big change in the way they go about negotiating the deal structure. Of those who liked the idea of online deal building, over half, 65%, want the ability to start the negotiation on their own terms—preferably online—and 35% would like to remain anonymous until they lock in the deal structure.
Nearly three fourths of consumers, 72%, want to complete the credit application and financing paperwork online. The key factors driving this desire are to save time at the dealership (reported by 72% of those who favor online paperwork) and to have less pressure while filling out paperwork (reported by 71% of those who favor online paperwork).
Let’s not forget that one of the supposed purposes of car dealerships is to provide a place for consumers to kick the tires, test-drive vehicles, and (hopefully) get good insights and advice from employees. Nonetheless, there’s considerable pressure to change the often-maddening experience—to make it quicker, more transparent, less stressful, and less complicated—and become more open to online purchases.
"There aren’t too many things out there anymore that you can’t buy in an online way, and it’s really automotive that’s lagging pretty much every other industry out there until now."
Car Leasing Concierge is changing the way people buy or lease a new car without having to step foot inside a dealership. In fact, it’s a quick and easy process that nearly 90% of corporations and businesses use on a regular basis for their own employees!
Created by former auto fleet directors who've managed some of the Tri-state's largest and most prestigious automotive dealerships for over 25 years, our Direct Fleet Network system has the ability and leverage to deal directly with the manufacturer.
This allows us to offer you below market fleet pricing on most makes and models normally inaccessible to the public. What that means is this is the cheapest way you can possibly buy or lease a new car, truck or SUV-- regardless of where you got your price from.
All you have to do is when you find the exact make and model of the vehicle you want to buy or lease-- along with the best price you've been quoted-- simply go to our Car Price Check Page and enter in the information. We'll then match your numbers against our fleet pricing to see how much more we can save you from the inconvenience of having to go to the car dealer and pay retail. It's that simple!
As an added bonus, we'll not only place you directly in the driver's seat of your new vehicle without setting foot inside a dealership, but also deliver it right to your home or office.
Drive the best luxury car lease deals at Car Leasing Concierge and Get the deal you want, your way today!
Delivery is available to the following areas:
NYC-- Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx; All of Long Island, including the Hamptons; Greater Hudson Valley - Westchester, Orange and Rockland Counties; New Jersey - Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris and Passaic Counties; and Fairfield County, CT.
For inquiries, please contact us at 1-800-886-1950, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.