The Toyota RAV4 compact crossover SUV is powered by a 176-horsepower, 2.5-liter engine. It offers five-passenger capacity, spacious and functional storage behind the front seats, and fuel economy of 24 city, 31 hwy, and 26 miles per gallon combined.
Units sold in 2015: 315,412
Base MSRP/Market Average*: $25,250 / $24,312
The next ten best selling vehicles in the United States in 2015 were as follows:
11) Ford Escape 306,492 units sold in 2015.
12) Ford Fusion 300,170 units sold in 2015.
13) Nissan Rogue 287,190 units sold in 2015.
14) Chevrolet Equinox 277,589 units sold in 2015.
15) Ford Explorer 249,251 units sold in 2015.
16) GMC Sierra PU 224,139 units sold in 2015.
17) Jeep Cherokee 220,260 units sold in 2015.
18) Hyundai Sonata 213,303 units sold in 2015.
19) Nissan Sentra 203,509 units sold in 2015.
20) Jeep Grand Cherokee 195,958 units sold in 2015.
If you want a better way to lease or purchase your new car, truck or SUV without going to the dealer, contact us today at 1-800-886-1950 http://carleasingconcierge.com/car-price-check, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
At Car Leasing Concierge, we're not here to sell you a car, we're here to help you purchase one!
#carleasing #carbuying #newcarlease #bestcardeals #NY #NJ #CT#leaseacar #autoleasing