Next week's New York Auto Show at the Javitz Center is about to get some extra excitement as Toyota will unveil its newly redesigned 2017 Highlander.
Crossover SUV hits like Highlander continue to be the biggest sellers across the U.S., and with three varieties - hybrid, front and all-wheel drive options - there's sure to be a Highlander to match the needs of every driving scenario.
The new 2017 Toyota Highlander's Spacious interior
New amenities include:
- Eight-Speed automatic transmission
- 3.5 liter V6
- New designed front fascia and taillights
- Six different trim options, with multiple finishes for grille.
- The new SE Model will boast 19-inch wheels, and sport-inspired suspension.
- 3-rows, with a choice between 7 and 8 passenger seating options.
- Automatic braking, pre-collision warning with the Toyota Safety Sense package.
- The Platinum Model will even include a bird-eye view camera.
All new 2017 Toyota Highlander
New Grille and Fascia
Powerful V6 Engine
If you want to experience a better way to lease or purchase your new car, truck or SUV without going to the dealer, contact us today at 1-800-886-1950, or visit http://carleasingconcierge.com/car-price-check
At Car Leasing Concierge, we're not here to sell you a car, we're here to help you purchase one!