Car Leasing Concierge was voted the 2017 #1 Best Car-Buying-Concierge service in the New York, New Jersey Tri-State area for their simple, step-by-step, quick and easy process for new buyers in the market to buy or lease any new Car, Truck, Van or SUV. Their valuable and transparent buyer's guide saves shoppers Time, Money and unnecessary Stress all without having to step foot inside a car dealership.
Car Leasing Concierge’s professional Direct Fleet Network System eliminates all the confusing car dealer prices, finance rates, and hidden fees one would normally incur when shopping for a new vehicle.
Their no-wait concierge service ensures delivery of your new vehicle to your home or office, accompanied by simplified paperwork that takes only minutes to sign. They’ll conclude with a new car orientation -- all within 24 hours!
Why is buying a car like learning a foreign language?
A national auto pollster recently surveyed 10,000 people in the U.S. about buying or leasing new cars, and the results show most consumers aren’t exactly fans of the standard car dealership experience. In fact, three-quarters said if given the opportunity, they would consider making their entire car-buying process online-- including financing, price negotiation, back office paperwork and home delivery.
For many, purchasing a car at a dealership is too much of a confusing high-pressure process.
It’s easy to see how it’s preferable to haggle over prices and options and review the fine print at one’s leisure in front of a screen rather than surrounded by salespeople and their “let me talk to the manager” games.
After all, a classic negotiation tactic is walking away from the deal on the table, and walking away from an online offer is as simple as ignoring an email.
For another indication of the degree to which consumers don’t like the traditional car-buying experience, check out a recent survey conducted by another national auto ranking pollster.
Of 4,002 consumers polled, only 17 said they like the current car buying process just as it is. The rest said they “want significant changes, particularly in the test drive, deal structuring, financing paperwork and service phases.” Many said they’d like to see the nitty-gritty of deals conducted online rather than in person.
Is your wallet getting taken for a test drive?
- For instance, consumers indicate that they would like to see a big change in the way they go about negotiating the deal structure. Of those who liked the idea of online deal building, over half, 65%, want the ability to start the negotiation on their own terms—preferably online—and 35% would like to remain anonymous until they lock in the deal structure.
- Nearly three-fourths of consumers, 72%, want to complete the credit application and financing paperwork online. The key factors driving this desire are to save time at the dealership (reported by 72% of those who favor online paperwork) and to have less pressure while filling out paperwork (reported by 71% of those who favor online paperwork).
Let’s not forget that one of the supposed purposes of car dealerships is to provide a place for consumers to kick the tires, test-drive vehicles, and (hopefully) get good insights and advice from employees.
Nonetheless, there’s considerable pressure to change the often-maddening experience—to make it quicker, more transparent, less stressful, and less complicated—and become more open to online purchases.
Do car dealerships really have the best deals?
If you’ve ever dreaded going to the car dealership, you’re not alone. That’s why services exist that help people buy cars without ever setting foot on a lot.
- Once you decide on a car model, car-buying services use certified representatives to do all the searching and haggling for you. And online car shops enable you to buy from your living room couch.
- People hire representation when they’re not an expert in that field … and car buying today is complex. You negotiate price, interest rates or lease rates, the bank fees, and once you get all that done, you’re not finished.
A lot of people are just not prepared to effectively negotiate a car deal for themselves. If you want an expert’s help with finding, negotiating and purchasing a new or used car — or you want someone to do those things for you entirely — consider the following.
What they do:
- Auto concierges learn about a shopper’s vehicle needs and preferences than do the legwork.
- This is where business owners and corporations go to buy or lease their vehicles, as it far supersedes anything a dealership will offer you.
- Lastly, Concierges will even have the car delivered to your home or office so you can sign the sales contract.
Car-buying concierge is a highly specialized service that only a few companies currently offer.
Concierges typically charge a small upfront flat fee or sometimes a percentage of the amount they save you on the vehicle purchase. This fee depends on the car they’re tasked with finding, since they normally deal in mass volume. Either way, the price will nearly always be cheaper than going to a car dealership.
What to know:
These professionals know what they’re doing, most are former automotive fleet directors or inventory managers that have the ability and leverage to bypass car dealerships completely.
They have access to factory to dealer incentives, buy rates and dealer costs on extended warranty contracts etc, that’s normally not offered to the public
Concierges can purchase your new car, so you never have to visit a dealership.
No dealer fees or marked up rates.
No waiting, same day delivery or within 24 hrs
Transparent and professional service. No games.
Are they right for you?
- Visiting the dealership still has some advantages. It makes it easier to arrange test drives and compare models, and dealerships sometimes have the lowest interest rates for lease deals.
- We hear often from consumers who negotiated prices for hours with car salespeople. They wasted their time. The only leverage you have with car dealers is the possibility that you’ll walk out and buy from another dealer, or not buy anything at all.
We hear from other consumers who used websites that promise to provide information to help them obtain the best price, or in some cases, a (supposedly) low price quote from a car dealer.
Some of these websites mean well, they try to arm shoppers with price data they can use to negotiate better-than-average deals. But many just provide referrals to participating—really, paying—dealerships.
Even when these sites seem to provide low prices, they often omit important details like hefty document fees, extra fees to locate specific cars, or costly mandatory options.
Still, although they might have fees or membership dues, auto-buying programs can save car shoppers a lot of time, stress and potentially thousands of dollars.If you don’t have the time to search the market for the right car — or you simply don’t want to — it can be a relief to have an expert do the heavy lifting.
The bottom line:
"There aren’t too many things out there anymore that you can’t buy in an online way, and it’s really automotive that’s lagging pretty much every other industry out there until now."
- Car Leasing Concierge is changing the way people buy or lease a new car, in fact, you don't even have to step foot inside a dealership. It’s a quick and easy process that many businesses and corporations use.
What many people don't know is that the average car shopper can also use their services to buy or lease their own personal vehicles. This allows them to bypass car dealerships entirely, saving them valuable time, money and unnecessary stress.
Created by former auto fleet directors who've managed some of the Tri-state's largest and most prestigious automotive dealerships for over 25 years, their Direct Fleet Network system has the ability and leverage to deal directly with the manufacturer.
This allows them to offer you below dealer pricing on most makes and models normally inaccessible to the public. What that means is this is the cheapest way you can possibly buy or lease a new car, truck or SUV-- regardless of where you got your price from.
If you have a new vehicle in mind, they'll be be more than happy to check your deal for a better one. In most cases after a quick analysis is complete, clients end up saving hundreds to thousands of dollars more they weren't even aware of.
See the true Fact comparison sheet below.
True Fact Comparison
- Check today. This way you'll rest easy knowing you've secured the best deal possible for your hard-earned dollars.
- Car Leasing Concierges no-wait concierge service ensures a complimentary delivery of your new vehicle to your home or office, accompanied by simplified paperwork ready for you to sign. They end with a new car orientation -- all within 24 hours!
Get the deal you want, your way, today!
Delivery is available to the following areas:
NYC-- Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island and the Bronx; All of Long Island, including the Hamptons; Greater Hudson Valley - Westchester, Orange and Rockland Counties; New Jersey - Bergen, Essex, Hudson, Morris and Passaic Counties; and Fairfield County, CT.
To learn more please visit www.carleasingconcierge.com
Phone 1-800-886-1950, or email email@example.com.